Wednesday, April 24, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge ~~~~~ Day 2 ~~~~~

Happy Wednesday everyone......

What a beautiful day it is with the sun shining and my 55 squats done and behind me. I have to say that waking up this morning I was a bit sore.  I haven't been using all of those muscles for a while and I had just spent the last two days working at our Elementary walking from class room to class room with the kids. I actually thought it might be a bit hard to get to the 55 with these sore muscles but it was no problem. I really didn't even feel the real hurt until I reached 46 so that not bad.


It is so amazing how just one exercise can motivate us to do so many other things. So with this challenge I hope that each of you are encouraged to do more to help get your body in shape. A few ideas would be to start walking, make sure you are eating healthy, give your body what it needs to heal. My family personally takes much needed vitamins and minerals and also incorporates doTERRA Essential Oils to support our bodies natural healing process. If you would like to know more please visit my Essentially Creative page above.

Have fun everyone today and be good to your body......it's the only one you have.

Hugs n Love
Lori Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment