Saturday, April 27, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge ~~~~~~DAY 5 ~~~~~~

Welcome back to day 5 of our 30 Day Squat Challenge. Today we were to do 70 squats and all though it was a little hard at first I successfully completed them with a little break in between.  My legs started to cramp up so I just slowed down and took a 5 min break and then finished them right up. Hubby says it looks like I lost a bit of weight from behind and that makes me really happy cuase I know it's working.
Keep up all the great work on you challenge and if it gets a little hard just take a breathe, slow down and be faithful.

See all of you tomorrow for 75!!!

1 comment:

  1. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping
    to contribute & help different users like its helped me.
    Good job.

    Also visit my web page - diet plans

    ReplyDelete